City License Applications / Permits / Forms
Please fill out the following forms that apply to your situation and return them to City Hall at 104 Maple St W, STE A:
- Board of Appeals/Variance Application: Cost for a Variance or Board of Appeals application is $125.
- Building Permit Application: Fee determined by building inspector. See Fee Schedule. Application for detached garage or structure, shed, re-siding, decks, commercial buildings, alterations, remodels, additions, moving a building, existing buildings, etc.
- Building Permit Application - New Home Construction: Fee determined by building inspector. For the construction of a new home.
- Certified Survey Map Application: This is the application for a Certified Survey Map to be approved by the Plan Commission. Cost is $60.
- Conditional Use Application: Cost is $125 for a conditional use application.
- Controlled Burn Permit: No fee
- Demolition Permit Application: See form for fee schedule.
- Driveway Permit Application: Cost is $30.
- Dumpster Permit Application: This is the form used to get a permit to place a dumpster in the public right-of-way for temporary use. For example: You need a dumpster to re-roof your home and place the dumpster in the City Street. Cost is $25 for a two week permit.
- Fence Permit Application: Cost is $50. Also reference the fence ordinance to ensure that the fence being build follows all city guidelines.
- Garage Sale Permit: Cost is $5 for the first two sales and $15 for the third sale. Stop in to City Hall to obtain the permit.
- Merchant / Transient Application (PDF): See application for cost.
- Poultry Keeping Application: This is the packet for the keeping of poultry within the City. Please also look over the poultry keeping brochure. The ordinance is attached for the applicant's convenience.
- Rezoning Permit Application: Cost is $100
- Sign Permit Application : See permit for cost.
- Site Plan Approval Application (PDF): See permit for fee schedule
- Swimming Pool Permit Application: This is the form you need to install a permanent pool within the City. Inflatable, or non-permanent pools do not need this permit. The cost is $100.
- Zoning Permit Application: Cost is $75.